Pending Matt's Staff Application

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Matt

What is your in-game name?

What is your discord?

>
Psychic#8682

Do you have a working microphone?

>
Yes

How old are you?

>

What is your timezone?

>
GMT+1

What is your Towny rank?

> 0

Any previous staff experience?

Manager on FallenUniverse Network.
>> During my on-going experience as Manager on this network I have gained various knowledge of Minecraft servers and I have learned a lot about the development of the server.
Manager on Light Realms
>> During my time being a community Manager on light realms I have learned more about the Minecraft community. They're preferences, likings, attributes, etc. This was of help when developing the server.
Manager on GlidentMc
>> In my time as a manager on this server I have made various contacts with youtubers and other ways of advertisement. Even though, the server didn't last long the experience will be helpful throughout my life.

Any proof of previous experience?

>
The only proof I have is that of Fallen as the proof of other servers was deleted months ago when I decided to stop. There will be a screenshot of my Network Manager role on discord.

Why do you want to join our staff team?

> Since my previous experience was deleted this is a good way to gain experience to help me in my future. Besides that Xiri is a good friend and I would like to be of great help to him.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have experience and various skills that will be of aid for the server. I am Active and have flexible hours. I am creative and imaginative. I can multi-task and am great at communicating with the community. I have contacts with various youtubers and other advertisement. I have Minecraft knowledge and Marketing knowledge.

How much time can you dedicate to Xironite?

I can be online at least 6 hours a day, although am not limited to just that.

Anything else we should know?

Uhm, no :D

Attachments