Pending Idea for prison

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AdamDaDoggo

In prisons when you are on your island and you have a teammates that want to share the pick that is for everyone in the team. And can't find an easy way to store it so others can use it. That's way i want to suggest having a command like /cell chest or /is chest

Another suggestion is maybe we could have /fly in the store and make it like able to fly in the area of the mine (in the square where all the ores are). This maybe makes it a bit easier but not easy. And when buying /fly it should be global, in every server and the hub.

When using the custom enchant Slicing every time it happenens it does not count towards the pickaxes blocks mined so that does not make any sense, because in other servers there is the same enchant but it counts towards the blocks mined

You should remove luckyblocks in mines and just put blocks. Every block mined you get 1 token.

Xiri

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
Hello @AdamDaDoggo.

We will never make /fly available over the whole network. If we release it, it will be per game mode.

Our Prison Manager will review your ideas/feedback and see what he can do!

Thank you for your feedback!

Zampato

Management
Staff member
Management
Firstly, thank you for making suggestions towards the prison server, these are always appreciated!

With adding cell chest, I had taken the time to look this up and without having this custom made, it is not practical nor possible currently. So if we have any more suggestions on this then we will consider a custom plugin. In the meantime, it is just as easy to have the item stored in a separate chest on your island.

As Xiri stated, fly globally will never be released. However, for flying in mines we do have the fly enchant. I am aware this is broken at the minute as we had a little issue with our custom enchants plugin and there is no way of fixing this without resetting our enchant plugin. Fly enchant will be fixed for the beginning of next season.

As for the slicing enchant counting towards items broken, I don't feel this is necessary as you haven't physically mined all of those blocks, thus making our block-breaking rewards very abusable and almost pointless as people will get very op very fast.

We will be keeping lucky blocks in mines as this allows for us to have a balanced token system, meaning it isn't super easy in order to get tokens for pickaxe upgrades and if we were to remove lucky block then it would render our lucky block mine useless and I feel that is a very neat feature to our prison server.

If you have anymore suggestions, please feel free to let me know! 🙂