Rejected Application From The One And Only Doggo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamDaDoggo

What is your in-game name?
AdamDaDoggo

What is your discord?
AdamDaDoggo#8259

Do you have a working microphone?
Sadly, no

How old are you?

What is your timezone?
Central European Time (CET) is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

What is your Towny rank?
Loyal by winning the giveaway

What is your Prison rank?
Iron rank by winning 15$ buycraft on treasure hunt.

Any previous staff experience?
Yes, i'm staffing on 2 servers, 1 as builder/helper and the other as mod. But i'm not on them that much.

Any proof of previous experience?
Yes, here are the ip's for one of them pvplounge.pocketmc.net the other one the ip for it is not working for some reason

Why do you want to join our staff team?
I want to show the staff team what i have been taught and my good skills and because i want to meet new people to work with. As they say working hard or hardly working :D i would choose working hard because i don't want to give up we still young we can accomplish a lot.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I want you to accept/choose this because i never give up on my dreams as i said in my last answer but i will never stop working for you guys i will make this go big with everything i got. I will try to spill my heart out with this application and with the server, make people feel that they belong there and make people feel welcome and show them around.

How much time can you dedicate to Xironite?
A lot, when i mean a lot i mean it after school i can because i can't skip school to work on beacuse school is as important as this for me.

Anything else we should know?
I am a really good doggo i will follow rules and make suggest new things

Xiri

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
I just told you to apply again at the end of the month.

REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.