Accepted Application for "ThePerfectWaffle"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerfectWaffle

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Website
www.corgiorgy.com
What is your in-game name?
ThePerfectWaffle

What is your discord?

Neontation#0518

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes.

How old are you?
22 years of age.

What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

What is your Towny rank?

Seasoned

What is your Prison rank?
[23] [Z
]

Any previous staff experience?
I've had staff experience on several servers in the past years. It had ranged from the rank of helper to admin on different servers. I don't have any recent experience though since I had taken about a year or so break from playing Minecraft. Fortunately, Xironite is one of the first few servers that actually got me back in the game.

Any proof of previous experience?

Unfortunately, I do not. It's been years. I doubt those servers are still up.

Why do you want to join our staff team?

I just love this server with every fiber of my well being. The community around Xironite is on a whole different level than other servers. It's filled with such kind, intelligent human beings that just want to better the server in one way or another. I'm hoping to be apart of that change, to inspire the players to do better and spread positivity throughout their lives.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

The advantages of choosing me would help bring a staff member to be available in the hours that other staff members aren't free. Since I play on EST, it's been a hot minute since I've seen a staff member online when it was just me and a couple of other peeps. This would keep an active watchful eye on the server to report any malicious activity. Also, another reason to potentially choose me over the others. I'm extremely huge on positivity, I love spreading it, creating it, and reversing negative moods to help the well being of other people. I'm all about creating a rememberable environment and experience for all players everywhere around.
How much time can you dedicate to Xironite?
I would be able to dedicate several hours a day to the server. The most I could do would be several hours a day. (maybe like 3-6 hours) & the least that I would be able to do would an hour or so a day. There would be a few days in the week that I would not be able to hop on just because of life stuff, but for the most part; I like to be active on the server. Also, the times aren't a contentious time span; it just depends on the day for me. Somedays I'll feel like playing 6 hours straight, and other days, I might hop on for an hour, leave, then hop back on another hour, and so and so. Basically, I would be able to dedicate a good chunk of my time towards the betterment of Xironite <3

Anything else we should know

I'm not sure what else you guys want to know, but I will list some personality traits about myself here and some interests and hobbies. As mentioned before, I am 22 years of age. I'm currently attending college for Web Design and Development but currently progressing towards the development aspect. I am a lover of many types of music as well. Personally I play two instruments known as the piano and the Trumpet & I love the college course known as 'Marching Band'. Another few things about me are that I love all types of life, including plants to animals or simply just the universe itself. If you ever feel small in the universe, just remember that it is our molecules, our atoms are essentially the ingredients to the universe. Not only are we apart of the universe, or in the universe, but just remember the universe is in every single one of us. Anyways, that should do me. Gotta keep it zen ~ <3

Xiri

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
Hey there @ThePerfectWaffle!

Thanks for being interested in helping out our server!

I honestly love your application, I feel like you can help out our server in different aspects and I would like to invite you for an interview!
I will contact you shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.