Rejected AdamDaDoggo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamDaDoggo

What is your IGN? (In game name): AdamDaDoggo

What is your discord? (Ex. Tater Tot#1502): AdamDaDoggo#8259

Do you have a working microphone?: No

How old are you?: 14

What is your timezone? (Ex. EST, PST, GMT +1): CET

What rank are you currently?: Non-Ranked

Any previous experience?: Yes i have been staffing for 2-5 servers in the past, so i know how to behave and how to handle problems along the way

Any proof of previous experience?: Kind of, i have a friend that i been working for like 2 months.

Why do you want to join this staff team?: I want to help the people,the community and the world. I want to show the staff team and and people what i can do for them to help

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: Because i'm a hard working and i never give up something until i achieve it. And because i'm a doggo and everyone likes doggos.

How much time can you dedicate to Xironite?: About 4 Hours a day depending on what day i'm playing on

Anything else we should know?: I'm a doggo

Xiri

Network Owner
Staff member
Network Owner
Hey there @AdamDaDoggo, thanks for being interested in getting Helper!

I see that you recently joined our server, therefore I'd like to see a bit more from you before accepting you.

I did see you online a lot, but this is a bit early for us to give you a staff rank.

If you can continue being active and helping players without a Helper rank, you can apply again by the end of this month.

Good luck!

APPLICATION REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.